About Me

My photo
Iloilo City, Philippines
Rhythm never sounded ambient and energetic at the same time. Not until now. The Liberty Jam's out to serenade you and take your heart by force. It's all about the love, it's all about the beat. It's all about the love beat.

3/3/10

Camille Pours Heart Out about TLJ.

"What I like most about their songs is that they are something that I can relate to.

It’s a different feeling when you listen to them, it is somewhat magical."


I just can't get enough of singing liberty jam's songs. Even my mom

knows the lyrics of “Don’t stop.” Their songs gives me a "kilig" effect each time

I listen to them. There are times that their songs just kept ringing in my head.

What I like most about their songs is that they are something that I can relate to.

It’s a different feeling when you listen to them, it is somewhat magical.

Underneath these floaty, idyllic lyrics are the goofy and lovable boys of ofcourse, the liberty jam!

From my point of view as a music fan, TLJ will surely hit the airwaves as soon as they release their album.

The band scene in our country is jam-packed nowadays, many bands come and go but with all the same sound.

So if you want to try to listen to something new with a touch of jazz, ambient and electronica music,

I prefer you to listen to TLJ's songs and feel the LOVE BEAT.

-camille salvie baldoza

Page writer: wikinut.com

camille is one of wvsu's blue quill staff from 2003-20007.

check out camylish.multiply.com for more details.

No comments:

Followers